Now accepting applications for a full-time Terminal Manager at our Shawano Terminal.
HIRING TERMINAL MANAGER - Shawano Terminal
The Terminal Manager at our Shawano school bus operation of 40 employees and 30 vehicles is responsible for the day-to-day operation, including leadership and supervision of drivers, office and maintenance staff, ensuring a high level of customer service, maintaining a strong safety culture, ensuring compliance with all regulations and policies, managing finances and cost controls, and working closely with our schools and parents to deliver excellent service.
For more details of what this position entails, click here.
- 1-3 years diesel engine experience and tools
- Associate degree with major course work in business management, transportation management, or a related field (substantive experience and formal training/professional development in the field of student transportation management may be considered in lieu of this degree)
- Minimum 5 years successful supervisory/management experience in a service environment (student transportation preferred)
- Strong leadership skills, including problem-solving
- Excellent communication and customer services skills are a must
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Appropriate vehicle license required
How to Apply:
Send resume by July 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Johnson School Bus Service, Inc.
2151 W Washington Street
West Bend, WI 53095.