School Bus Driver
Now accepting applications for school bus drivers at all our Johnson Bus Terminals.
Drive a yellow bus - and put some green in your pocket!
Now accepting applications for part-time School Bus drivers for fall. Must be at least 23 and possess a Wisconsin driver's license and have a safe driving record. No experience necessary, we'll provide the training!
- Morning, noon and afternoon route options
- Extracurricular trips available
- Competitive route pay up to $15 an hour
- Extra-curricular charter pay $11 an hour
- Attendance bonus
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan with match
- Paid physical and drug test
- $75 training stipend
- License reimbursement
- Flexible schedule with summers, nights, holidays and weekend off
- Options to keep a bus at home, or take your child along with you
How to apply:
Apply in person at one of our locations Beaver Dam, Campbellsport, Fond du Lac, Horicon, Kewaskum, Menomonee Falls, Oakfield, Plymouth, Port Washington, Shawano or West Bend.
Click here to download an application.